[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by V_for_Vanilla on 1st January 2016, 7:15 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
V_for_Vanilla wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
V_for_Vanilla wrote:Yes they do. They cannot wait because of their biological clock

But like that ish due to their own fault of having sky high standards and hoping to get a gold mine but failed to do so?

I have seen a few cases from my cohort. Over the years they keep holding out for the right one. And one day they realise they could be left on the shelf and they get desperate.

And tragedy unfolds with the path they chose...

But of course, if meet someone and they work as a team, ish a happy ending for them!

In a bygone age, couples got together despite not knowing one another. Some such unions did not turn out well but most got along. Or they had to. Usually practicality trumps idealism. The key is both sides have to work on it.
avatar
V_for_Vanilla
Crone

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by foosoomin on 1st January 2016, 7:16 pm

Angmok_duaki created this thread in Hwz edmw too

foosoomin
Moi ish noob

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 7:28 pm

I suspected one of this female friend is trying that on moi that time. the last time i noe her she was attached. so i didnt really zhup her, jus acquaintance nia. i also didnt really follow up on her life or stalk simi facebook all these.
a couple of years since the last contact, suddenly keep in touch of moi. want moi to join her frens.
i just joined to see whats it about, and remained paranoid but dunch show.
asked moi religion la, my siblings la... if i ever consider buy car la...
then with her female frens sighing that peepur around them keep pressure them to get married blah blah.
ask moi to join her moar for gatherings wib her...

i didnt really bother much, if got mood then entertain for fun. no mood then do moi own things find other dates.

avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 7:31 pm

V_for_Vanilla wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
V_for_Vanilla wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
V_for_Vanilla wrote:Yes they do. They cannot wait because of their biological clock

But like that ish due to their own fault of having sky high standards and hoping to get a gold mine but failed to do so?

I have seen a few cases from my cohort. Over the years they keep holding out for the right one. And one day they realise they could be left on the shelf and they get desperate.

And tragedy unfolds with the path they chose...

But of course, if meet someone and they work as a team, ish a happy ending for them!

In a bygone age, couples got together despite not knowing one another. Some such unions did not turn out well but most got along. Or they had to. Usually practicality trumps idealism. The key is both sides have to work on it.

This ish true, so moi don't understand why in the past if things could work out, why can't it be the same in this day and age.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 7:32 pm

foosoomin wrote:Angmok_duaki created this thread in Hwz edmw too

Fwah, really?

Moi ish dunch know. Moi ish no step in there riao.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 7:33 pm

GUYS, never be a spare tyre... doesnt that make u fweel stupid and being played? for gods sake u are men reh!
avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by ngensys2000 on 1st January 2016, 7:36 pm

If they do, then the guy better watch out.
Got very high chance she can be really bitchy since she 'offered' herself even though the guy not her standard.


Last edited by ngensys2000 on 1st January 2016, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ngensys2000
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 507
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 7:37 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:I suspected one of this female friend is trying that on moi that time. the last time i noe her she was attached. so i didnt really zhup her, jus acquaintance nia. i also didnt really follow up on her life or stalk simi facebook all these.
a couple of years since the last contact, suddenly keep in touch of moi. want moi to join her frens.
i just joined to see whats it about, and remained paranoid but dunch show.
asked moi religion la, my siblings la... if i ever consider buy car la...
then with her female frens sighing that peepur around them keep pressure them to get married blah blah.
ask moi to join her moar for gatherings wib her...

i didnt really bother much, if got mood then entertain for fun. no mood then do moi own things find other dates.


So when chur female did that, she was single already? Then in panic mode try to settle for someone else?

To be honest, moi ish a bit upset when girls do this. Ish like treating guys like spare tyre or backup plan. In the past dunch treasure the people whom she should have noticed...

By the way for other lurkers this ish not a girls bashing thread, don't be mistaken. It's more of lamenting about stuff. Moi ish gotch go around exploring and trying to date girls, but has always been disappointed by the kind of responses moi get.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 7:39 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:GUYS, never be a spare tyre... doesnt that make u fweel stupid and being played? for gods sake u are men reh!

This ish so true! brofist.jpg

They made the choices, they suffer the consequences. Put their faith and belief in the wrong person ish their fault. We ish dunch owe them anything, other than best of luck for their own life.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 7:43 pm

ngensys2000 wrote:If they do, then the guy better watch out.
Got very high chance she can be really bitchy since she 'offered' herself even though the guy not her standard.

Ish true, but also must give her chance. She might change for the better.

avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 7:51 pm

MisterLazer wrote:So when chur female did that, she was single already? Then in panic mode try to settle for someone else?

To be honest, moi ish a bit upset when girls do this. Ish like treating guys like spare tyre or backup plan. In the past dunch treasure the people whom she should have noticed...

By the way for other lurkers this ish not a girls bashing thread, don't be mistaken. It's more of lamenting about stuff. Moi ish gotch go around exploring and trying to date girls, but has always been disappointed by the kind of responses moi get.
me also not female bashing, so if AWARE is viewing this, prease dun comprain.

currently, i did not ask her explicitly but there were tons of hints littered all over the meetups that already confirmed it. moi also not very attracted to her, and the timing thingy was very weird & fishy. of all the time since we met then now? and yea shes gonna reach the stereotypical up the shelf age soon. i've read & heard of spare wheel stories in the past, so im a tough nut to crack. silent

still on moi solo quest to find other fishes... hopefully can catch a good one. spreading the net larger even to find other countries maybe better prospect. I love you
avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 7:57 pm

20 years down the road when they nehneh sag liao, then realised all the yandao that up her is only after her body, then she start regretting. GCP best to up, cause sibei gullible.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 7:59 pm

YesMan wrote:20 years down the road when they nehneh sag liao, then realised all the yandao that up her is only after her body, then she start regretting. GCP best to up, cause sibei gullible.
thats why sometimes ish goot to tear a page from charlie zhang and beo xmm. old cow eat young grass jin ho jiak!
avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:02 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:So when chur female did that, she was single already? Then in panic mode try to settle for someone else?

To be honest, moi ish a bit upset when girls do this. Ish like treating guys like spare tyre or backup plan. In the past dunch treasure the people whom she should have noticed...

By the way for other lurkers this ish not a girls bashing thread, don't be mistaken. It's more of lamenting about stuff. Moi ish gotch go around exploring and trying to date girls, but has always been disappointed by the kind of responses moi get.
me also not female bashing, so if AWARE is viewing this, prease dun comprain.

currently, i did not ask her explicitly but there were tons of hints littered all over the meetups that already confirmed it. moi also not very attracted to her, and the timing thingy was very weird & fishy. of all the time since we met then now? and yea shes gonna reach the stereotypical up the shelf age soon. i've read & heard of spare wheel stories in the past, so im a tough nut to crack. silent

still on moi solo quest to find other fishes... hopefully can catch a good one. spreading the net larger even to find other countries maybe better prospect. I love you

Her choice, her karmas.

Wish chiu another goot luck in 2016. Cool
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:03 pm

YesMan wrote:20 years down the road when they nehneh sag liao, then realised all the yandao that up her is only after her body, then she start regretting. GCP best to up, cause sibei gullible.

This. And moi wonders when all the GCP will realise all that.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 8:05 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:20 years down the road when they nehneh sag liao, then realised all the yandao that up her is only after her body, then she start regretting. GCP best to up, cause sibei gullible.

This. And moi wonders when all the GCP will realise all that.

Usually is when they are 30+ and realised all the AMDK only want their young, sex body. but now 30+ liao, Cheesepie loose, Nehneh sag, no real lover. Jin song to see they self explode in a train wreck to be honest.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 8:06 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:So when chur female did that, she was single already? Then in panic mode try to settle for someone else?

To be honest, moi ish a bit upset when girls do this. Ish like treating guys like spare tyre or backup plan. In the past dunch treasure the people whom she should have noticed...

By the way for other lurkers this ish not a girls bashing thread, don't be mistaken. It's more of lamenting about stuff. Moi ish gotch go around exploring and trying to date girls, but has always been disappointed by the kind of responses moi get.
me also not female bashing, so if AWARE is viewing this, prease dun comprain.

currently, i did not ask her explicitly but there were tons of hints littered all over the meetups that already confirmed it. moi also not very attracted to her, and the timing thingy was very weird & fishy. of all the time since we met then now? and yea shes gonna reach the stereotypical up the shelf age soon. i've read & heard of spare wheel stories in the past, so im a tough nut to crack. silent

still on moi solo quest to find other fishes... hopefully can catch a good one. spreading the net larger even to find other countries maybe better prospect. I love you

Her choice, her karmas.

Wish chiu another goot luck in 2016. Cool

thank you bro! Smile
avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 8:07 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:20 years down the road when they nehneh sag liao, then realised all the yandao that up her is only after her body, then she start regretting. GCP best to up, cause sibei gullible.

This. And moi wonders when all the GCP will realise all that.

Usually is when they are 30+ and realised all the AMDK only want their young, sex body. but now 30+ liao, Cheesepie loose, Nehneh sag, no real lover. Jin song to see they self explode in a train wreck to be honest.
i keep on seeing 30+ aunties keep on spamming furiously on tinder all the dating apps, super turn off.
avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 8:11 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:20 years down the road when they nehneh sag liao, then realised all the yandao that up her is only after her body, then she start regretting. GCP best to up, cause sibei gullible.

This. And moi wonders when all the GCP will realise all that.

Usually is when they are 30+ and realised all the AMDK only want their young, sex body. but now 30+ liao, Cheesepie loose, Nehneh sag, no real lover. Jin song to see they self explode in a train wreck to be honest.
i keep on seeing 30+ aunties keep on spamming furiously on tinder all the dating apps, super turn off.

Those are the GCP that lost their power riaos.
Looking at how they push away real good men and come to me just because i fake some bucks out, go gaga over the car and watches i rent, then offer their body for it. It's money well spent to see GCP goes into ruined by THEMSELVES, and their GREED.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:12 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:So when chur female did that, she was single already? Then in panic mode try to settle for someone else?

To be honest, moi ish a bit upset when girls do this. Ish like treating guys like spare tyre or backup plan. In the past dunch treasure the people whom she should have noticed...

By the way for other lurkers this ish not a girls bashing thread, don't be mistaken. It's more of lamenting about stuff. Moi ish gotch go around exploring and trying to date girls, but has always been disappointed by the kind of responses moi get.
me also not female bashing, so if AWARE is viewing this, prease dun comprain.

currently, i did not ask her explicitly but there were tons of hints littered all over the meetups that already confirmed it. moi also not very attracted to her, and the timing thingy was very weird & fishy. of all the time since we met then now? and yea shes gonna reach the stereotypical up the shelf age soon. i've read & heard of spare wheel stories in the past, so im a tough nut to crack. silent

still on moi solo quest to find other fishes... hopefully can catch a good one. spreading the net larger even to find other countries maybe better prospect. I love you

Her choice, her karmas.

Wish chiu another goot luck in 2016. Cool

thank you bro! Smile

Chiu are welly welcum.

Moi hopes moi will have a breakthrough too. Ish jin sad to see sinkie girls chase after guys who might that be able to give them what they want. They ish can cry inside ferrari, but consperm cry 3 to 5 years will also jin tired and sian. But maybe some ish can forever cry, as long as gotch ferrari can riao.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:16 pm

YesMan wrote:
Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:
YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:20 years down the road when they nehneh sag liao, then realised all the yandao that up her is only after her body, then she start regretting. GCP best to up, cause sibei gullible.

This. And moi wonders when all the GCP will realise all that.

Usually is when they are 30+ and realised all the AMDK only want their young, sex body. but now 30+ liao, Cheesepie loose, Nehneh sag, no real lover. Jin song to see they self explode in a train wreck to be honest.
i keep on seeing 30+ aunties keep on spamming furiously on tinder all the dating apps, super turn off.

Those are the GCP that lost their power riaos.
Looking at how they push away real good men and come to me just because i fake some bucks out, go gaga over the car and watches i rent, then offer their body for it. It's money well spent to see GCP goes into ruined by THEMSELVES, and their GREED.

Ish sad how it turns out.

Moi has seen it too.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 8:20 pm

MisterLazer wrote:Ish sad how it turns out.

Moi has seen it too.

Ish sad, but jin fun to see how they got blinded by money, assuming that their "hot body" is everything. Those are the girls you don't want to marry, and can't get a happy marriage.
IT'S A GOOD PUNISHMENT FOR THEM.

30+ liao then try to contact all the "nice guy" she friendzoned, only to realised all get married with a good wife and even have kids liao. Make her regret that moment of impulse, mcm long term drama investment. jin song dah.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 8:23 pm

This threads seem moar constructive and more sexciting and brutal than the SPH thread:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/do-girls-settle-someone-they-didnt-really-like-much-5272329.html

btw, JIA YOU MisterLazer!!!
avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by TheSpinster on 1st January 2016, 8:24 pm

The clock is ticking for above 30+ aunties. Please understand why they are so aggressive.

avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:24 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:Ish sad how it turns out.

Moi has seen it too.

Ish sad, but jin fun to see how they got blinded by money, assuming that their "hot body" is everything. Those are the girls you don't want to marry, and can't get a happy marriage.
IT'S A GOOD PUNISHMENT FOR THEM.

30+ liao then try to contact all the "nice guy" she friendzoned, only to realised all get married with a good wife and even have kids liao. Make her regret that moment of impulse, mcm long term drama investment. jin song dah.

Jin satki!

But moi ish really hope these GCPs wake up their ideas soon.

But who am I to dictate what they do. Rolling Eyes

Chiu reap what chiu sow.

brofist.jpg
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum