[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 1st January 2016, 8:25 pm

TheSpinster wrote:The clock is ticking for above 30+ aunties. Please understand why they are so aggressive.

ISNT THE EXPIRY DATE 28 YEARS OLD???
avatar
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 8:28 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:Ish sad how it turns out.

Moi has seen it too.

Ish sad, but jin fun to see how they got blinded by money, assuming that their "hot body" is everything. Those are the girls you don't want to marry, and can't get a happy marriage.
IT'S A GOOD PUNISHMENT FOR THEM.

30+ liao then try to contact all the "nice guy" she friendzoned, only to realised all get married with a good wife and even have kids liao. Make her regret that moment of impulse, mcm long term drama investment. jin song dah.

Jin satki!

But moi ish really hope these GCPs wake up their ideas soon.

But who am I to dictate what they do. Rolling Eyes

Chiu reap what chiu sow.

brofist.jpg

If they can wake up they wouldn't be GCP in the first place riaos.
Like you see all the xmm generation now, All want branded all want luxury. Jitao all GCP in breeding. But lucky young GCP easy to hook. Drive her around 1 week, buy 1 AA grade LV can get the freshest cheesepie you even wished liao.

If the girl is humble with morals, she wouldn't even accept my LV bag, This show how fucked up the society is Laughing

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:29 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:This threads seem moar constructive and more sexciting and brutal than the SPH thread:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/do-girls-settle-someone-they-didnt-really-like-much-5272329.html

btw, JIA YOU MisterLazer!!!

Thank chiu welly muchie.

Moi ish never click there, so moi really hope it's more constructive, sexciting and brutal.

To be honest, not all sinkie males are that hopeless or broke. Sinkie males may be less duaki than angmos, or less gentlemanly, less fashionable, but ish gotch a level of independency that have been achieved that many girls crave deep down, but have been blinded by their other hopes.

Hard dating truths.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:31 pm

TheSpinster wrote:The clock is ticking for above 30+ aunties. Please understand why they are so aggressive.


Moi can only say...

Too bad. Chiu make the choice, chiu get the karma from the choice chiu made.

Moi can only still wish chiu goot luck.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:33 pm

YesMan wrote:

If they can wake up they wouldn't be GCP in the first place riaos.
Like you see all the xmm generation now, All want branded all want luxury. Jitao all GCP in breeding. But lucky young GCP easy to hook. Drive her around 1 week, buy 1 AA grade LV can get the freshest cheesepie you even wished liao.

If the girl is humble with morals, she wouldn't even accept my LV bag, This show how fucked up the society is Laughing

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.

They actually ish GCP riao if that's the case.

It's sad.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 8:41 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:

If they can wake up they wouldn't be GCP in the first place riaos.
Like you see all the xmm generation now, All want branded all want luxury. Jitao all GCP in breeding. But lucky young GCP easy to hook. Drive her around 1 week, buy 1 AA grade LV can get the freshest cheesepie you even wished liao.

If the girl is humble with morals, she wouldn't even accept my LV bag, This show how fucked up the society is Laughing

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.

They actually ish GCP riao if that's the case.

It's sad.

I've actually heard alot xmms saying that a "nice guy" that likes her for her "personality" is stupid. That makes me laughed for days.

And when i go alittle pervy with them like saying how madly in love i am with their tits and such they go gaga for days.

So what does the RCP wants guys to love her in? Her features? Those materialistic features that have an expiry date once she hits 28? This is how fucked up society is. And it's fun as hell. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by TheSpinster on 1st January 2016, 8:47 pm

Love my body odour, my fart and my booger.

That's true love. Take this from a rcp.
avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:50 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:

If they can wake up they wouldn't be GCP in the first place riaos.
Like you see all the xmm generation now, All want branded all want luxury. Jitao all GCP in breeding. But lucky young GCP easy to hook. Drive her around 1 week, buy 1 AA grade LV can get the freshest cheesepie you even wished liao.

If the girl is humble with morals, she wouldn't even accept my LV bag, This show how fucked up the society is Laughing

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.

They actually ish GCP riao if that's the case.

It's sad.

I've actually heard alot xmms saying that a "nice guy" that likes her for her "personality" is stupid. That makes me laughed for days.

And when i go alittle pervy with them like saying how madly in love i am with their tits and such they go gaga for days.

So what does the RCP wants guys to love her in? Her features? Those materialistic features that have an expiry date once she hits 28? This is how fucked up society is. And it's fun as hell. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tsk tsk tsk.

So shallow...
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 8:51 pm

Shallow pool is always the best pool Very Happy
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 8:51 pm

TheSpinster wrote:Love my body odour, my fart and my booger.

That's true love. Take this from a rcp.

There's no rcp in edmw until proven.

Pruss wans.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 8:52 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:Love my body odour, my fart and my booger.

That's true love. Take this from a rcp.

There's no rcp in edmw until proven.

Pruss wans.

Need rainexiayu to clarify this.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 9:05 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:Love my body odour, my fart and my booger.

That's true love. Take this from a rcp.

There's no rcp in edmw until proven.

Pruss wans.

Need rainexiayu to clarify this.

Provided she comes back.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 9:13 pm

She smells like a GCP already though. i can feel it.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 9:45 pm

Those who know, will know. Cool
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by DrRobo on 1st January 2016, 9:52 pm

yes its true, my first ex dumped me, then we have common closed fren

my common closed fwen say she stayed single until now getting married and she regret dumping me cos her fiance ish a mcp

well, fug her, she deserved it.
avatar
DrRobo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 186
Join date : 2015-12-29
Location : OmniCorp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 9:56 pm

DrRobo wrote:yes its true, my first ex dumped me, then we have common closed fren

my common closed fwen say she stayed single until now getting married and she regret dumping me cos her fiance ish a mcp

well, fug her, she deserved it.

Moi ish sorry that chiu have to go through this.

But orbigoot to your ex. Moi ish can see vicious cycle commencing...

Moi ish hope chiu have found someone better.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by csnation on 1st January 2016, 11:14 pm

If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.
avatar
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 229
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 11:18 pm

csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.

I am reliable. my kkj can go hard any time she demands.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.

Is being too reliable make them feel secure enough to seek outside for fun?
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

YesMan wrote:
csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.

I am reliable. my kkj can go hard any time she demands.

Moi too. Cool
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by DrRobo on 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.

Well I was the one trying to not break up. N I'm a working adult now. Doesn't make me any less reliable.

I don't drink. Don't gamble. N don't womenised. N I loved her
Nvm. Her regrets. I don't really care.


Last edited by DrRobo on 1st January 2016, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DrRobo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 186
Join date : 2015-12-29
Location : OmniCorp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan on 1st January 2016, 11:20 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.

Is being too reliable make them feel secure enough to seek outside for fun?

If she is someone crazy and cannot be tame, marrying her will probably end up with you wearing a green hat.
avatar
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 11:22 pm

DrRobo wrote:
csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.

Well I was the one trying to not break up. N I'm a working adult now. Doesn't make me any less reliable.

I don't drink. Don't gamble. N don't womenised. N I loved her
Nvm. Her regrets. I don't really care.

Moi salutes a fine sinkie male.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by MisterLazer on 1st January 2016, 11:22 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.

Is being too reliable make them feel secure enough to seek outside for fun?

If she is someone crazy and cannot be tame, marrying her will probably end up with you wearing a green hat.

Hard dating truths. Moi ish agree.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by TheSpinster on 1st January 2016, 11:25 pm

男人不坏,女人不爱

That's why I am here.
avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum