[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:27 am

fishbuff wrote:Since we are on this topic. Can someone start a new thread on married men and how they resist the temptation of chasing other women? I am sure I'm not the only one that such dilemmas

A new chio bu just entered your workplace.

That new hot student intern winks at you.

That milfy OL bends a little lower than usual when talking to you.

How do you resist the temptation and go back home to your wife?


Last edited by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by TheSpinster on 2nd January 2016, 10:28 am

There are 24 hours a day.

Do the right thing, at the right time.
avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by nachtsider on 2nd January 2016, 10:28 am

MisterLazer wrote:A new chio bu just entered your workplace.

That new hot student intern winks at you.

That milfy OL bends a little lower than usual when talking to you.

How do you resist the temptation and go back home to your wife?
The answer is simple.

As far as I'm concerned, my wife is the hottest woman in the world.
avatar
nachtsider
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 552
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 30
Location : Avicii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:34 am

TheSpinster wrote:There are 24 hours a day.

Do the right thing, at the right time.

Are chiu a fcp?
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:35 am

nachtsider wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:A new chio bu just entered your workplace.

That new hot student intern winks at you.

That milfy OL bends a little lower than usual when talking to you.

How do you resist the temptation and go back home to your wife?
The answer is simple.

As far as I'm concerned, my wife is the hottest woman in the world.

What will chiu do if someone tries to flirt with chiu?

And maybe tries to be increasingly intimate?
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by nachtsider on 2nd January 2016, 10:36 am

MisterLazer wrote:What will chiu do if someone tries to flirt with chiu?

And maybe tries to be increasingly intimate?

Happened before.

Told them to fuck off in no uncertain terms.

After that, no more flirting.
avatar
nachtsider
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 552
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 30
Location : Avicii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by NuttyProfessor on 2nd January 2016, 10:39 am



remember why you got married in the first place
avatar
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 578
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by fishbuff on 2nd January 2016, 10:39 am

Las the when I joined this new company. Ixkust have my young child. Lo and be hold
My colleague was this atb. Tall slim busty and beautiful. Plus she always like to wear body hugging cloth. Back then there weren't many ft around so most of us were captivated by atb. I worked there for two years and I must say. It was really hard NOT to think dirty
avatar
fishbuff
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by TheSpinster on 2nd January 2016, 10:39 am

MisterLazer wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:There are 24 hours a day.

Do the right thing, at the right time.

Are chiu a fcp?

Sex is a need. I am fine with men who strays provided that they bring the dough to the table.

avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by TheSpinster on 2nd January 2016, 10:40 am

fishbuff wrote:Las the when I joined this new company. Ixkust have my young child. Lo and be hold
My colleague was this atb. Tall slim busty and beautiful. Plus she always like to wear body hugging cloth. Back then there weren't many ft around so most of us were captivated by atb. I worked there for two years and I must say. It was really hard NOT to think dirty

When you are hungry, just eat.

avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:43 am

nachtsider wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:What will chiu do if someone tries to flirt with chiu?

And maybe tries to be increasingly intimate?

Happened before.

Told them to fuck off in no uncertain terms.

After that, no more flirting.

MisterLazer salutes loctor for his faithfulness.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by satayxp on 2nd January 2016, 10:44 am

resist??
hv some self discipline plse..
otherwise chiu no diff from any lower lifeforms who succumb to their basic instincts.
avatar
satayxp
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:45 am

fishbuff wrote:Las the when I joined this new company. Ixkust have my young child. Lo and be hold
My colleague was this atb. Tall slim busty and beautiful. Plus she always like to wear body hugging cloth. Back then there weren't many ft around so most of us were captivated by atb. I worked there for two years and I must say. It was really hard NOT to think dirty

MisterLazer salutes fishbuff for his faithfulness.

Moi ish only can say... Chiu got wife, ish at least gotch someone to do with.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by Sofero on 2nd January 2016, 10:45 am

Lip lai kaypo abit
avatar
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 460
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 32
Location : Jurong West slum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:46 am

NuttyProfessor wrote:

remember why you got married in the first place

NuttyProfessor's pic ish hard truths.

Sometimes, peepur forget that first spark that brought the two together after many years.

Ish jin sad. Dating phase very loving, after married everything die down.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by NuttyProfessor on 2nd January 2016, 10:46 am

misterlazer got a wife?
avatar
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 578
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:47 am

TheSpinster wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
TheSpinster wrote:There are 24 hours a day.

Do the right thing, at the right time.

Are chiu a fcp?

Sex is a need. I am fine with men who strays provided that they bring the dough to the table.


If chiu are a rcp, moi is starting not to fweel sorry for chiu.

Chiu are a mess in moi opinion.

AWARE can go ahead and say whatever they want to say bad about moi or men.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by TheSpinster on 2nd January 2016, 10:47 am

NuttyProfessor wrote:misterlazer got a wife?

So idealistic, obviously still single.
avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:48 am

Sofero wrote:Lip lai kaypo abit

Houmai Sofero zeh zeh ish in the thread.

*rolls out red carpet*
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:50 am

NuttyProfessor wrote:misterlazer got a wife?

Moi ish single, but ish no stranger to relationships.

Moi have also seen silly rcps self-destruct themselves in their chase for that "dream" guy with unrealistic expectations.

Moi ish only can stand one side and shake moi head.
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by TheSpinster on 2nd January 2016, 10:50 am

Back in the olden days, polygamy is the norm.

Women should never sleep around, that's my take.
avatar
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by MisterLazer on 2nd January 2016, 10:51 am

TheSpinster wrote:
NuttyProfessor wrote:misterlazer got a wife?

So idealistic, obviously still single.

Single, but notch obsolete. Rolling Eyes
avatar
MisterLazer
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Posts : 739
Join date : 2015-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by aaur4man on 2nd January 2016, 10:51 am

MisterLazer wrote:
NuttyProfessor wrote:misterlazer got a wife?


Moi have also seen silly rcps self-destruct themselves in their chase for that "dream" guy with unrealistic expectations.

Moi ish only can stand one side and shake moi head.

hey man me too...i see liao is roll eyes..... and also got see girls asking so much from the BFs...eventually break up then she blame herself whatever but fuck too late... all the BTO all the money just flush down
avatar
aaur4man
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Posts : 133
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by nachtsider on 2nd January 2016, 10:52 am

MisterLazer wrote:MisterLazer salutes loctor for his faithfulness.
Thank you sir.

If nothing else, I am loyal.
avatar
nachtsider
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 552
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 30
Location : Avicii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by NuttyProfessor on 2nd January 2016, 10:52 am

MisterLazer wrote:
NuttyProfessor wrote:misterlazer got a wife?

Moi ish single, but ish no stranger to relationships.

Moi have also seen silly rcps self-destruct themselves in their chase for that "dream" guy with unrealistic expectations.

Moi ish only can stand one side and shake moi head.

i think both men and women have the same problem... wanting that dream girl or dream guy.
avatar
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Posts : 578
Join date : 2015-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION] Married men, how do you resist the temptation of chasing other women?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum