[NSFW] Beedio's Star Wars Fanfic (Piak piak edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[NSFW] Beedio's Star Wars Fanfic (Piak piak edition)

Post by Beedio on 29th December 2015, 11:22 pm

"... and we will show those resistance fools who has the POWER to ensure the peace and stability of the galaxy, now and ALWAYS!" a powerful voice roared as the assault troopers cheered in unanimous support.

"HOOYAH!!!"

General Huxley nodded slowly and approvingly at his men, the most well honed killing machines of the Prime Order. They number in the thousands and stood proudly before him, all neatly decked out in bright, white armour.

"Colonel Tye will now brief you on some salient technical concerns, before our first full-scale test of the SunBlaster weapon. I will see you again tomorrow. Carry on your excellent WORK!"

"SIR YES SIR!!!" the troopers loudly replied.

As the colonel stepped up to the podium, General Huxley quickly leaves the stage flanked by two young officers. With his impecabbly combed hair and perfectly pressed black uniform, Huxley looked far more imposing than his youthful 39 years of age, barely older than most of the majors in the base. He had an intense gaze and perpetually furrowed eyebrows.

Walking briskly through the corridors SunBlaster base, he was greeted by a flurry of hands raised in salute as he passed by.

"Good evening SIR!"

"Good evening," Huxley said without expression.

Soon he arrived at his quarters and he promptly motions for his aides-de-camp to take their leave. It was a long, hectic day and Huxley needed his rest. He touched the access panel and the door slid upwards instantaneously.

*kssshhick*

Just as stepped through the doorway, he heard an electronic-sounding voice behind him.

"Good evening General." It was a familiar voice.

He turned around and saw a heavily armed trooper in shiny metallic armour towering over him. A long, black cape with red piping draped over the figure's shoulders, marking this trooper as an officer.

"Captain Pharra," Huxley smiled slightly as he looked up at the dark visors that concealed the trooper's eyes. "I was about to retire for the evening. If there is no urgent matter..."

"Sir, it IS a matter of great urgency," Pharra stressed. Despite the buzzing nature of the helmet vox system, one could hear a subtle hint of femininity in the voice."I will not take too much of your time, General. I assure you."

"Very well then, come in," Huxley beckoned with his gloved hands.

Captain Pharra stepped inside the general's quarters and the door slid close behind them.

*kssshhick*

To be continued...

Last edited by Beedio on 29th December 2015, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [NSFW] Beedio's Star Wars Fanfic (Piak piak edition)

Post by Ayylmao on 29th December 2015, 11:22 pm

pls tag NSFW next time

friendly reminder hokayy Very Happy
Ayylmao
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexamoria on 29th December 2015, 11:28 pm

Prefr got video version
Flexamoria
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richarddoe on 29th December 2015, 11:30 pm

nice..even better got nsfw pic
richarddoe
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio on 31st December 2015, 5:51 pm

General Huxley's quarters was simply but tastefully decorated - sofa made with the finest banda-leather, a neatly-made bed without a single crease in sight, a solid oak study table and medals of combat achievement neatly displayed in a crystal cupboard.

Huxley sat down on his swivel chair and motioned for Captain Pharra to take a seat, but she remained standing at attention.

"General, I would like to applaud you on the excellent speech you gave earlier. It was truly uplifting and inspirational to all of us..." Pharra said with an enamoured but slightly nervous voice.

"You may dispense with the pleasantries, Captain. Tell me what's so urgent," Huxley interrupted inpatiently.

"It's Killa Rin sir. He is demanding that I hand over the resistance officers we captured yesterday to him, for his personal 'interrogation'..."

"That little WHINY FUCK!!! I've just about had it with that ass-kissing bitch!!! Tell him NO!!! No more mind-raping, no more torture chairs... I've had ENOUGH OF HIS STUPID SHIT!!!" Huxley growled with rage.

"YES SIR!!! At once sir!" Pharra responded quickly and activated her helmet wireless system. "Lieutenant Tirol, inform Lord Rin that the General intends to hold the prisoners where they are. Over and out," she instructed firmly.

"Ha ha... 'Lord' Rin... what 'Lord"... just a fucking emo brat who, unfortunately, has the ears of the Great Leader simply because of his force powers. If we don't keep an eye on him, I swear that one of these days he is going to fuck everything up for the Prime Order," Huxley sneered.

"I agree sir. Yesterday he force-choked one of own troopers again. Our men are nervous around him."

"WHAT?!?? I will have a word with him. Leave that to me."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

"Is that all?"

"Sir... there is something else. May I remove my helmet, sir?"

"Go ahead, Captain."

Pharra removed her helmet, revealing a stunningly attractive face of a woman in her late 20s. Her short, blonde bob was neatly brushed to the right and she had mesmerizing eyes of the deepest blue. A radiant glow emanated from her face as she looked at Huxley with a shy smile.

"I was struck on the head by a resistance soldier yesterday. Good thing we have these helmets or he would certainly have taken my ear out," Pharra lamented as she examined the scuff marks on her shiny helmet. Without the vox system, her real voice sounded surprisingly soft and mellow.

"Pharra... did he injure your ear?" Huxley asked in a concerned tone.

He stood up, removed his black gloves and reached out to her right ear. It was slightly reddened by the vicious attack.

"Does it hurt?"

"Just a little."

"Pharra, you silly girl. Why didn't you go straight to the medical centre?"

"It's not bad... I wanted you to take a look first, General. I think... I think you can make it better..." Pharra voice was almost a whisper.

"What do you need me to do, Pharra?" Huxley looked deeply into Pharra's eyes.

"Can you kiss it sir? It will help make the pain go away... please?"

"Of course Pharra. Only for you."

Huxley gently brushed her hair aside and kissed her right ear softly, nursing her wound with his lips and tongue.

"Ahhh... Huxley... " she moaned.

"Pharra..."

"Sir... can you... can you make me feel good?" Pharra looked at him, her eyes sparkling with desire.

To be continued...
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH on 31st December 2015, 5:53 pm

no NSFW pics? i cant read... only can beo
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahkrong on 31st December 2015, 5:56 pm

I'm a guy, need visual STIMULATIONS, not wall of text. But pruss huan for effort.
ahkrong
Moi ish noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahkrong on 31st December 2015, 5:56 pm

I'm a guy, need visual STIMULATIONS, not wall of text. But pruss huan for effort.
ahkrong
Moi ish noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio on 31st December 2015, 6:01 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:no NSFW pics? i cant read... only can beo

ahkrong wrote:I'm a guy, need visual STIMULATIONS, not wall of text. But pruss huan for effort.

Fanfic ish text story mah...
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aaur4man on 31st December 2015, 6:12 pm

+1
aaur4man
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio on 31st December 2015, 9:58 pm

Up for moar readers! bounce
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio on 2nd January 2016, 3:00 pm

Huxley cradled Pharra's face caressingly, gently licking and kissing her right ear, which was becoming very red and hot.

"Ahhh... " she moaned.

He slowly guided her face towards him and gave her a hesitant peck on her right cheek.

"Mmm... you missed my lips, Huxley."

"Pharra... I... I can't do this... it's not proper," he suddenly backed away, shaking his head.

"Why? There is no one else around. This is your own quarters, what's wrong?" she looked at Huxley with a quizzical eyebrow raised.

"Well, I'm a General now and it's unprofessional of me to..."

"Hahaha... really? Unprofessional?" Pharra interrupted with a naughty look in her eyes. "Do you remember when we first met, Huxley?"

"Yes, of course, how could I forget? I was your platoon commander and you were just a recruit at the training base then. Wow... was that really ten years ago?" he recalled.

Pharra leaned forward intently and the light floral scent of her perfume mixed with her sweat wafted toward Huxley. It was subtle, but very titillating.

"Do you remember what happened that night during the field camp at Tango Uniform? Do you remember our little secret?" she asked while pursing her lips.

Huxley looked deeply into Pharra's eyes.

TU-421 was an ice planet for routine trooper training, but ten years ago, the field camp became a death trap for instructors and recruits alike. An unexpected planetwide snowstorm blanketed everything and nearly all of the 300 personnel froze to death, except for a small band of lucky troopers led by a very resourceful and resolute Lieutenant Huxley. He was promoted to Captain for his leadership in the crisis situation and fast tracked towards the top of the Prime Order hierarchy.

"Huxley... I remember how you kept me warm inside your tent... both of us totally naked underneath your thermal blanket. I remember how you... how you gave all your love to me..."

Our little secret...:

Pharra bit her lower lip; her voice trembling unsteadily with desire. "Huxley... General sir? Can you do me now? Fuck me like how you fucked that frightened girl that I was during that bitterly cold night... please?"

"Pharra..." Huxley had a teary gleam in his eyes.

"Huxley..."

"Pharra, I... I can't hold it any more! Argghhh..." A flood of emotions burst forth as Huxley firmly grabbed hold of Pharra's body and plunged his hot tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply and passionately.

"I feel too much for you Pharra... I don't care anymore!"

"Oh Huxley... take me now... I want you so bad..."

Huxley swept all the stationery off the top of his oak desk, which clattered randomly onto the floor.

*clank clank*

He then positioned Pharra over his desk, frantically fumbling over her shiny trooper armour.

"Here... let me help you with that..." Pharra said while pressing the release latch on her armour.

To be continued...

Last edited by Beedio on 2nd January 2016, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Broken image link)
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio on 2nd January 2016, 7:55 pm

Up for moar readers! bounce
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TankTopFapper on 2nd January 2016, 8:04 pm

Kaki fanfic kaki song.. :'( :'(
TankTopFapper
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top